Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ah...the memories

Ace was asking if it was possible to get drunk off of food. That reminded me of this one time at band camp (or in high school), when I was at this party where they had some cheese dip warming on the stove. I thought it would be a good idea to put some tequila in it. I put a pretty heavy amount of alcohol in the pan. So much so, that one would probably think there was some cheese in the tequila. You would think that anyway, but the next Monday at school, the kid whose house it was asked me if I had done anything funny to the cheese dip. I said, "Of course not," but he informed me that he had gotten drunk on Sunday eating chips and dip. It's pronounced Dumasse. So you see Ace, there really is a Santa Claus. And you really can get drunk off of food.

Comments:
I don't think I will ever stop laughing at the spiking of the cheese dip story.

And the retard who didn't catch on. What a waste of tequilla on him.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%