Tuesday, January 17, 2006

High School Daze

Body: Repost with your HS memories:

1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
***Incirlik High School 1997

2) Did you have school pride?
***Did anybody?

3) Was your prom a night to remember?
***I don't really remember. Junior year was that whole tequila in the cheese incident. And senior year I remember going to the beach. I was voted king at the dance.

4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?
***3 out of 4 isn't bad.

5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into?
***I had to pick up trash during lunch once. I think it was for my faux student council election campaign where I pushed people to vote for someone who was ineligible to run. But George Washington and Karl Malone were on my side.

6) What kind of people did you hang out with?
***Freaks and geeks.

7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?
***University of Alaska

8) What radio station did you jam out to in highschool?
***I think there was one station that played music that was in English, but I don't remember what it was called.

10)What were your favorite classes in High School?
***Anything taught by Mrs. K

11) Who was your big crush in Highschool?
***Sarah Buechler. Rebecca can tell you why I never hooked up with her.

12) Would you say you've changed a lot since highschool?
***Still a loser

13) What do you miss the most about it?
***Carefree living. Good friends. Good times

14) Your worst memory of HS?
***The day Sara and Janel left.

15) Did you have a car?
***nope

16) What were your school colors?
***blue and white.

17) Who were your fav. teachers?
***Mrs K, Mr. Ulrich

18) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
***The only kids with cell phones in high school were the rich kids from Bahrain.

19) Did you leave campus for lunch?
***Everyday. Senior year we weren't allowed to, but we did anyway.

20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat?
***Moonlight Cafe

21) Were you always late to class?
***Nope. We had like 5 minutes between classes. I would sit at the picnic table by my locker, just hanging out.

22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?
***No Breakfast Club stories for me.

23) Did you ever ditch?
***This one time I went to go see Janel. Senior skip day was fun too.

24) What kind of Job did u have?
***Job?

25) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
***I think I missed it already.

26) Do you wish you were still in high school?
***No, but those were some good times.

Comments:
Hey! you never called me on Monday! No wonder I haven't seen pictures of Dr. DeCook... YOU DIDN"T CALL ME! :) Lets hangout!!!!
 
I think Brain should call Sara. Maybe me too someday.
 
The wildcards made it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%