Friday, June 24, 2005

Time Travel, Air Conditioning, and Groupies

I was looking at my blog and it said I made my last post on Monday, June 27. I some how went into the future, wrote a blog entry, and posted it. Either that or I accidentally touched the date before I posted. I think it was the latter, because I would have found something better to do with my new found time traveling skills than write a blog entry. So I changed the date to yesterday.

The air conditioning at work isn't working. All the people and computers tend to make it a bit uncomfortable. But lo and behold, management came to the rescue with a slushie machine. I overdosed on slushies today while I was working. Mmmmm, slushies. I heard a few of the higher ups yesterday conferencing with somebody about margaritas and I thought we were having a party or something. Turns out they were negotiating for the slushie machine. Hopefully the air conditioning will be working tomorrow.

Speaking of air conditioning, my current car is running on 4/40 air conditioning. That is, 4 windows down at 40 mph down the street. I'm looking into buying a new car. Something with some actual air conditioning. I test drove a Chevy Malibu and a Dodge Intrepid today. I'm looking at used cars. I can probably get something new, but I don't know. They both seem overpriced. I'll look around a little more tomorrow.

I officially have a blog groupie. I have bestowed that title upon Holly. If she starts an official fan club, I hope she makes T-shirts.

Comments:
Send me a logo and I'll start creating iron-on transfers. Can I make buttons and start new fan sites dedicated to your blog?

As I said before, groupie is way better than stalker. I'm glad you chose the former.
 
Get a Saturn. Mine makes me feel a bit like a suburban mom, but at about 50,000 miles it hasn't ever, ever given us a problem, aside from regular maintenance. We just changed a belt on it, but that was pretty normal wear and tear for that number of miles. I sold my old Mustang to my mechanic, and when I drove up in my Saturn, he said that he "never sees those things in the shop." And customer service is really good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%