Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm not trashed!

Tonight was a more sober night than last night. I had to work til 1:30 am again tonight, so that didn't really afford much bar time, seeing as how they close at 2 in this town. I have some friends that went down to Vegas this weekend. They are probably still drinking right now and doing so until the sun comes up or til they pass out. My friend Buddha said he was going to be the drunkest guy in Vegas. Me, I'm stuck here, working too hard and not drinking. By the way, remind me to never drink again. Last night I drank a little bit too much and decided to take a late night swim in the pool at the Cotton Club. You would think the front desk guy would realize the dangers of drunken swimming and not give me a key, but fortunately I didn't drown myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%