Monday, June 20, 2005

Kabob Night

Yesterday was kabob night here at the homestead. Mmm, mmm good. For those of you that were there, let's do it again next week. For those of you who weren't, you should come next week. We still have hamburgers to eat. Next Sunday will have to be hamburger night. Unless Gregg brings some of his famous gourmet, marinated what nots.

One thing that I miss about living in Turkey is the kabobs that I would eat everyday for lunch. You could get them on rice or wrapped in bread. That was good stuff. If anyone knows where there is a good Turkish restaurant, besides in Turkey, they should tell me where it is, so I can relive those wonderful culinary creations (note the use of alliteration) that take me back to those long lost days of high school.

Now I'm hungry. Time for dinner. After I return my overdue library books. Perhaps I'll look for something by David Sedans at the library. Then I'll eat.

Comments:
I've never heard of David Sedans, but if he's half as good as David Sedaris, then I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever he has written.
 
That would explain exactly why the library didn't have him on file.
 
Good one.
 
I am Mr. Attention-to-Detail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%