Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Flag Day

I forgot today was Flag Day. Not that I've ever cared about Flag Day or even know why we have such a day. Today is also Heather's birthday. For those of you not in the know, she was my fiancee once upon a time. I would call her and wish her a happy birthday, but I really do think that she is crazy. Of all my ex-girlfriends, she is the only I would never want to see again. Speaking of ex-girlfriends, today I was eating lunch at Great Harvest (which has some awesome snickerdoodles, by the way) and I saw a bottle of balsamic vinegar, so I bought it and brought it over to Essie. Nothing like a bottle of balsamic vinegar to let someone know you are thinking about them, that's what I always say. 11:11, make a wish.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%