Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Laundry

Is there anybody out there who likes to do laundry? If so, please stop by my house, I have a load of whites that need washed. And some towels. And some sheets. I did a load of laundry today. Laundry sucks. I think I filled the washer beyond capacity, but oh well. I put lots of detergent in there. My theory is, if clothes smell clean, then they are clean. At least I'm doing my laundry. My first summer away from home, I would go to the store on a weekly basis to buy new underwear. Oooh, sounds like there's some change rattling around in the dryer. I better take care of that.

Comments:
Laundry is good times. Makes you feel like you've accomplished something. Hopefully a red sock didn't sneak in there. But then again, you'd have bigger problems if you actually had red socks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%