Thursday, September 13, 2007

The first girl I kissed...

or at least the first one that I remember kissing, was this girl named Sarah. I was about 12 or 13 and she was my friend's sister. It was a pretty bad kiss. I don't think either of us really knew what we were doing. I just remember thinking that it didn't feel like a kiss should feel like. Probably my worst kiss ever.

My last kiss... not memorable.

My best kiss was also with a girl named Sarah. It was our first kiss. It was a long time coming so there was a lot of pent up feeling put into it. Warm, passionate, all that good stuff, accompanied by the butterflies that one normally associates with a first kiss.

My most memorable kiss, on the beach at sunset. After a long fun day. A getaway day where we skipped work to relax. We were walking along the water, shoes in hand, and it was just the right moment. Need more of these.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%