Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Playing Ball

I went out tonight and played some basketball. First time since I don't remember when. Now I hurt. I think I may have to sleep right here in my computer chair tonight because I don't think that I can get up. Yeah, nope, definitely can't get up. My calves are cramping up. OH OH OH OH OH....ahhhhh!!!! Stretch! Stretch!

When I was younger, about half a life time ago, I would play with old guys and I would think, ha ha, they're so slow and out of shape. If only me from back then could see myself now. I would take pity on those out of shape old men. So now I have these cramps, anyone know a good masseuse? And I bleeding under the finger nail of both my index fingers. Don't ask me how that happened. When I was playing I felt like maybe I was developing asthma and that I might black out. Fortunately I'm still alive. We'll see if I can get up in the morning though.

K, now I'm going to see if I can get up. If I can't I will post another blog in a cry for help. If I do, please come over and help me as soon as you can.

Comments:
I haven't played basketball in years. That was all we used to do in Turkey. I probably can't play anymore. oh well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%