Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Space junk

The Wine Kone was ranting about MySpace the other day and how people's pages have kind of gotten out of control. Specifically, I'm refering to how he was talking about people with all kinds of music and videos all going at the same time. I dropped by my cousin Nikki's page, tonight to check on her (she's an attention junkie/emo kid who keeps posting bulletins about how she needs to kill herself, and I really do believe she's crazy). So I go to her page and blam! There are like 4 or 5 different songs and videos playing. And of course I have the volume on my computer turned up a bit. All I hear is this cacophony of teenage angst. And I started looking around to turn these things off, but alas I only found a couple of the sources before I just gave up and went to a different page. This was kind of ridiculous. People should actually look at their page every once in a while. Now, I know I'm guilty of not doing so myself (the link died on my first K-Fed background, so my background for a while was just a message saying file not found or something), but for your own good, remember to check up on yourself every so often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%