Friday, September 29, 2006

Buying Milk , Carving Pumpkins, and My First Video Blog

I went to the store today and I bought some milk. (Note to self: Good job, buddy!) So, now tomorrow I can get up and eat a grrrrrrreat breakfast with Tony the Cuddly Not at all Threatening Tiger. It will be awesome. I went to work today without eating breakfast. Not even my $1 Cheetos. It was rough I tell you, but somehow I survived. I even got away with telling the boss I would punch him in the face. I'm sorry, but that is what life is like with no breakfast. Tomorrow will be sunnier.

While I was at the store today I noticed that they were selling pumpkins. Yes, it's that time of year again. Apparently... So what I have decided is that I need to have a pumpkin carving night. Who's game?

And finally, as I've told some of you I would do, I started a video blog. Or as we say in the biz, a vlog. What can I say, this YouTube stuff is addicting. You thought you worried before because I would go around taking pictures with my digital camera. Now, beware the video camera! Check it out and see how many times I say "I don't know." I consider it a good start though.


Comments:
That was awesome! And your right that YouTube stuff is indeed addicting!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%