Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Bad Apple....n' Stuff

Today for breakfast I had an apple. I was out of milk for my cereal. In fact I have been out of milk for a good week or so now. (Note to self: Get your lazy butt up and by some milk.) Anyway, it was a bad apple. I know there's a saying about bad apples, something like "One bad apple ruins Brian's breakfast," but I don't remember it exactly. Anyway, that was lame. So ultimately, my breakfast this morning consisted of some saltines and cheetos. (Note to self: While buying milk, buy something of substance to eat.) What can I say, the cheetos were on special for $1. But now, that's just going to ruin the whole day. Because, as Tony the Tigerrrrr once said, you have to start yourrrrr day off rrrrrrright, with a good brrrrrrreakfast. I'm glad Tony the Tiger ate cereal instead of people for breakfast. Did you ever think about how we make all these ferocious animals into cute and cuddly cartoons and plush toys? What is that teaching are kids, really? You take your kid into the jungle with you, and they see a tiger and they'll be like, Oooh, a cute cuddly tiger. Then the tiger eats your kid. Or Teddy Bears??? I'm pretty sure bears eat people too. Yeah, and hungry, hungry, hippos will probably eat you too. Well...unless they try to give you CPR:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%