Monday, January 09, 2006

Being Bored

Feeling bored and found one of these time killers:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 79, find line 14. Write down what it says:
Darla sighed. "Well, you won't find your Mr. Spade by sitting around and drinking all day"

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
air

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Steelers crushing my post-season.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
12:15

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 1:04

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Dobie Gray and Cat

7: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I walked home from work about a quarter to 10.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Rachael Ray's recipe for Flank Steak

9: What are you wearing?
Union Bay khakis, Buddy Lee shirt, black socks

10: Did you dream last night?
I had a dream about chasing after someone, but I don't remember why.

11: When did you last laugh?
When Cat got a plastic bag stuck around his neck.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
nothing

13: Seen anything weird lately?
Cat with a plastic bag around his neck

14: What do you think of this quiz?
It's a time killer to keep me from doing dishes.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Wedding Crashers

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Lunch

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a picture of a family riding tandem bikes on my desk. And I think it looks fun...

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it not so polluted.

19: Do you like to dance?

When the mood hits me.

20: George Bush: is he really doing Dick Cheney?
I like cheese

21a: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Girl

21b: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Bastard

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
I could live abroad or with a broad. It's all good.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%