Sunday, July 17, 2005

Warped

I went to the Warped Tour today in Salt Lake. Good times. That's despite the fact that it was 107 degrees when we got there. I had to consume mucho water today. And sno cones. And lemonade. The highlight of the day was Billy Idol. This guy rocks. I don't care if people question his belonging at the Warped Tour. He's still got it. For the most part I walked around trying not to die of heat stroke and simply had a great time. One thing I did enjoy is watching kids trying to crowd surf, but they end up falling on their heads. Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are. We also met a 60 year old hippie lady who was rocking out to MxPx. Band gem of the day: Amber Pacific.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%