Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thank God I'm a Country Boy

I've been listening to country music the last couple of days. Well, at the computer anyway. I used to despise country music and make fun of people that listened to it. But then I dated this girl who liked to come over to my house and watch CMT or GAC or one of those type stations. She was from Xenia, OH which is a small town type place (that likes to get hit by tornadoes). She opened my ears, I guess, to the wonders of country music. So now I'm a small town kid who loves the country.

I bought a couple of tickets for the Warped Tour though, so I'll be going to that in a week or so. I've been waiting for the chance to drive my car somewhere.

And O.A.R. is still the best band ever.

Comments:
I saw the light, I've been baptised by the fire in your touch and the flame in your eye.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%