Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Arachnophobia

I killed a spider when I got home from work. When I lived in Turkey I wouldn't kill spiders because they were held in high regard by the Muslims that lived there. Something about them saving Muhammed or something. Anyway, I did one time and I got a dirty look from somebody, so from then on I decided not to. Then I moved to Idaho. Now I see freakin spiders all the time. I probably kill one everyday. They're crawling around in my room, in the bathroom, hanging there when I open the front door. They're everywhere. Go away spiders. You ever hear that the average person eats 8 spiders a year in their sleep? Well, with all the spiders I find in my room each day, I'm betting I'm one of those people that eats at least 20 or 30 a year to make up for some of those people who don't have spiders where they live. Balancing it out, you know? Ugh...spiders.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%