Monday, July 11, 2005

The Brian and Mandy story

Mandy feels that my blog has been lacking some substance lately (aka she needs to be more entertained when wasting time at work), so it is up to me to make a meaningful post. In a pointless, entertaining kind of way. So I thought about it long and hard. Hmmmm, how to make Mandy happy. I have already given her a daughter. How can I top that?

Let's talk about Mandy. She is an important part of my life. Apparently, she is also an important part of Gregg's life. But come on, who's more important to her? The father of her baby or "the father of her baby"?* Anyway, let's get to the point here.

Once upon a time, I got a job working at the Cotton Club as a karaoke dj. It was the perfect job for a college kid who liked to drink and sing. It was there where I met her. Of all the gin joints in all the world, she had to work at this one. Mandy was my boss. She would do things, like tell me what to do and boss me around. Sometimes, she would make me drink stuff, like Captain Morgan. Ah, yes, we fell deep in love...nothing but unbridled passion between us. That's right me and the Captain were unseparable. And yes, Mandy was there too sometimes. One day, it all fell apart. I tried to love Cappy too much, but Cappy made me pay with a night, morning, and part of an afternoon of puking. It just wasn't meant to be.

The friendship between Mandy and me however was meant to be. I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is. And I knew it was there. You couldn't deny it. It was pretty obvious. I saw it in her eyes. Everytime she looked at...Gregg. Gregg is an ass, by the way, but he is a sexy bitch and those two are perfect for each other.

Mandy is my favorite poker dealer of all time. Sunday night poker just hasn't been the same since she quit dealing. I hate poker, by the way. Yeah, not exactly something I'm any good at. It's like I'm paying a $10 fee to hang out and drink with my friends. Fortunately, Nicole came over to save me from it all tonight. I started dating Nicole recently and I explained to her the need to gain Mandy approval if she wants to come over and hang out with me. So far so good because apparently the baby likes her. The baby, whose name will remain nameless for now until I have 100% Mandy approval to share it, also likes to chew on playing cards and an elephant named Elly with whom I may or may not have taken scandalous, incrimintating photos.

K, time for bed.

*I am in no way the father of Mandy's baby, nor do I even know where babies come from.

Comments:
What?!? You're going to deal next week? I have to work late next week. Argh!
 
I agree. It has been lacking something lately. I'm also glad to have something else to do at work now. Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%