Monday, June 27, 2005

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays

I was watching Office Space the other night. Good show. We like to quote that movie at the office. We have a good Office Space type set up. Ahhh, the excitement of office work.

I woke up early today. Well, 9:30 is early for me this summer. I'm trying to be productive. I put a load of laundry in the dryer. And one in the washer. yeah. It's been all down hill since then though. I'm thinking maybe I should jump in the shower and get this day going. A part of me though thinks I should go back to bad. It's a constant struggle with me. Things need to be done, but sleep is good.

Perhaps I should go look at more cars today. Like a Saturn or something. I like the L300.

Comments:
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%