Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Itching

I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Not much going on here today. It was a fun day at work. I got to skate today, which means I was running around and yelling a lot. I got plenty of exercise out of the deal. Good times. I'm going to be putting in a good amount of hours at work this week. The paychecks have been nice this summer.

I went out tonight for the first time in a while. Drinking is good. Nothing like an ice cold beer after a long day at the office, don't you think?

I got my new car today. I have this urge to drive somewhere. Yeah, I don't know where, but I definitely need to drive it. Nevada seems like a good choice. Wendover, Jackpot, Vegas...one of those places.

Comments:
My vote is for Vegas.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%