Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite of all holidays. What can I say? I love turkey. And football. But the big question is... What is Brian thankful for this year?

Family - My brother's birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday!!! He's old. But I love my family. And that includes my family here that I will be spending Thanksgiving with....Mandy, Gregg, Jay, Raquel, Andy, little children that are just almost old enough to get me a beer, but not quite. It's the brown one, sweetie, over on the door.

Friends - Present and past. Love and memories. With my friends I feel home. For the ones I haven't seen in a while, I miss you guys. And to Sarah, if you're reading this, Hi! Long time no see.

Football - How can we have a proper Thanksgiving without the Dallas Cowboys and the Detroit Lions? I love football. How about them Bengals? And did ya'll catch Ohio State / Michigan? Best rivalry ever. Waiting for part 2.

Music - It makes the world go round. I finally got to see my favorite band O.A.R. live this year.

Pizza - Best food ever.

The Internet - Best waste of time ever. YouTube is number one on that list.

My Job - Best comsumer of my time. We checked the records the other day and I have worked 500 hours more this year than the person at work with the second most hours worked. I have actually spent one third of the year in the office.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens - Just had to throw that in there.

Good Things - They all come to an end, but they make life worth living...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%