Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Playing Church Ball

I went out tonight and played basketball again. I think I'm doing better. This time I wasn't lying on the ground in agony afterwards, gasping for breath. I was only gasping for breath this time. I think there is a good chance that I may even wake up tomorrow and be less sore than last time. The key is proper hydration, people. I drank a lot of water today while I was at work in preparation for this. And I had my Gatorade ready while I was playing.

I was proud of my self because I didn't cuss tonight. Last time I felt bad because I said "damn" a couple of times. We play in a church. I don't want the Almighty Smiter to smite me. Someone else however dropped an S-bomb. He may be smote if he has not been smitten already.

K, well, we'll see how tomorrow morning turns out....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%