Saturday, February 18, 2006

Speaking of hatred...

So, a friend of mine shot somebody the other night in front of a bar. Then led police on a high speed chase. I love the security of living in a small town like Pocatello. A place where people like my buddy Pete can go around shooting people over bullshit arguments. He's on my productivity team at work. I sure hope he has some positive hours, because I'm going to go ahead and say he's not going to have a chance to get some more hours in the rest of this month. Or ever, perhaps.

Comments:
Well, I hope he likes you! Maybe he'll be more productive making highways....!!!
 
brian i have you pegged as a easy going - get along with everyone and a helpful sort of joe. thats cool, you given me a lot of advice over the past year ... only thing you picked the wrong football team. Gosh can not wait for baseball season!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
wow. i didn't even know that happened. my parents didn't say a thing. (i'm from poky). i wonder if my sister knows him.
 
Ok, so I've been busy for the last month or so and haven't been reading things and I come here to get caught up on Pocatello gossip and find out that there was a shooting. And a high-speed chase.

What? Uh, what?

And if that's not shocking enough, poor Cat has to lose his boys.

Pocatello is a rough town.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%