Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yes, mom

My mom is in her early 50s. Not at all old these days. But here are a few snippets from our recent phone conversation.

Brian: It snowed here yesterday, but today it was too cold to snow.
Mom: So is it very cold there?

Brian
: I have a friend that knows how to fix cars.
Mom: Do you know someone who can fix cars?

Brian: I work nights.
Mom: You don't work during the day?
Brian: No
Mom: When do you work?

Brian: I haven't talked to Galit for a while.
Mom: So is it snowing there?

Either we have the beginnings of senility here, or my mom just doesn't listen to me. Thanks, mom. I love you too.

Comments:
LOL!!!
I have those conversations too!!!!
Glad to hear it's not only me!
 
i think it's a mom thing. they scan what you're saying while they're thinking about what they could and would and should say... and then they have to backtrack what you DID say.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%