Friday, February 10, 2006

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Today I actually ate some real breakfast. Usually I skip it in favor of something fried and made fast. The other day the guy at the Pocatello Pizza Place asked me how my day was going and I said, "Well, I got up and came here." Breakfast generally isn't on the top of my list of things to do in the morning.

But last night, while I was shopping at the Evil Empire, I came across a new variety of Rice Krispies, namely Berry Krispies. Now this hearkened me back to the good old days of the now discontinued but much missed Fruity Marshmallow Krispies and Razzle Dazzle Rice Krispies. Basically, a type of Rice Krispies that I don't have to add sugar to.

Now, as you would expect, this isn't the hardest working cereal at the breakfast table. I would have to eat ten bowls to equal the vitamins in one bowl of Total. But I did visit the Berry Krispies website and learned that my new breakfast delight is in fact kosher. I don't roll on Shabbos and I sure as shit don't eat breakfast cereal that is not kosher!

The point is, it's good quality fun a the breakfast table...or on the toilet, where ever you like to eat your breakfast. I mean you have Snap, Crackle, and Pop. What could be more fun?

Thoughts turned fond memories of my childhood....having a bowl of cereal with my dad. Listening closely to my bowl for the snap, crackle, and pop. I thought about those three loveable characters. So much so that I decided to do an internet search for them. Now I don't know how Yahoo search engine works. But click here, where I searched, and tell me if the second picture is disturbing or not. Maybe you're a parent and you want to show your kids what Snap, Crackle, and Pop look like. Don't look where I looked. If you click there and it's clean, well then God bless you, have fun with the little guys. If not, I'm sorry I brought that image to your computer screen.

Comments:
Two things wrong with that post. One, I saw the word toilet, and then immediately read the following as "Snap, crackle, poop." Second, that picture. But at least I bet that guy's log is kosher.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%