Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Shopping Day!

I guess most people are out shopping today, or if you work in retail, you're out working today. I, myself, am neither shopping nor working. Today is laundry day once again. I put my hand washables in the washer on the delicate cycle. Hopefully that will work out for me. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I never said I was a professional laundererererer (or whatever). I need to stick with easier to wash clothes. Cotton t-shirts and jeans. That sounds good.

I did go to the mall today. I went to get a haircut. I always go to the JC Penney salon. No particular reason. When I was growing up, I always went to a barber shop. There was this one barber shop over by where I used to live that had $4 haircuts. They were $4 quality, but eh, I never minded. I would either go there or on the base where my dad got his hair cut. It came to mind today while I was sitting in the salon though, that you don't see many barber shops anymore. I couldn't tell you where one is in this town. Oh wait, I lied, I just remembered there's one at ISU. But I don't go there. I don't know anybody who does go to a barber shop. I sure do miss those red, white, and blue striped poles though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%