Saturday, November 19, 2005

Alcohol

Have you heard Alcohol by Brad Paisley? It's true.


And I'll bet you a drink or two, that I can make you put that lampshade on your head.

I was saying the other night that alcohol kind of works as a truth serum. Well, for me it does anyway. It's a well known fact that if you need to interrogate Brian, you just need to feed him some alcohol and he'll start rambling. Most of it is incoherent babblings and random thoughts. But when you get me drunk, I lose that filter that blocks certain thoughts from becoming words. It's a think out loud kind of deal. And sort of in a loud obnoxious way. But if you ask me something, I'll tell you straight up what I think. This has been the downfall of many a relationship between Brian and the ladies. But I'm sorry, isn't it good that you now know the truth?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%