Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Walk-Away-Glance

There is a movie, I think it's In the Line of Fire, where the main character is sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and he's watching the girl walk away and he's telling himself that if she looks back, that means she likes him. Ever since I saw that movie, I've been a firm believer of this. Whenever someone I like walks away, I always watch to see if she gives me the walk-away-glance. Then when she does, that's when I smile and think to myself, "aw yeah!"

I was watching a movie tonight, Love Actually. Yeah, it's a chick flick, but this movie is hilarious. I like movies that make me laugh. The whole looking back thing was kind of prominent in this movie. Good show.

And Denise Richards was in this movie and she was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%