Friday, September 09, 2005

Poker Night!

Some of you may have noticed that this blog has one commenter who likes to tell me to play poker (You know who you are). I just want you all to know that I had last Sunday off. Was there poker going on? No. I had to settle for Party Poker and the season finale of Entourage. That was like the one Sunday I'm going to have off for a very long time. I spent Monday though with Gregg hitting golf balls, eating man nachos, and drinking an obscene amount of alcohol.

Comments:
Ya know, I really do miss poker nights with everyone, and that is something I'm really looking forward to over X-mas. Brian, you better have at least on night off for poker...Gregg, you better save room in your belly for some "man nachos" and five pork tacos when I get back...Mandy, you better put the kid to bed early, cause me and Gregg are going to Moe's and we're gonna get loaded!
 
And by "on night off for poker", I of course mean "one night off for poker". End transmission.
 
Obscene amounts of alcohol and no phone call??

What's happening to us? It's like I don't even know you anymore.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%