Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wake me up when September ends

I did this for us! I did this for us!

Where did the summer go? That's what I would like to know. School is back in session, without me. The weather has turned colder. Football season is gearing up. Crazy. I guess time flies when you're having fun. I guess the fun is few and far between. I've had a few days off since June 12, but I sure have been a busy guy. I used to be so lazy and unmotivated. Where did all this ambition come from? Well, actually, I'm still lazy and unmotivated I just hide it really well.

What's up with gas prices? I go to work today and one of my coworkers is telling me she filled up for $3 a gallon. Crazy. Then I got an email from someone in Atlanta telling me that he paid $6. What is all this madness? I'm going to ride my bike to work tomorrow.

I had another popsicle relapse last night. I went to Wal-Mart after work and bought some. This morning's breakfast? Two popsicles. What is Brian doing while typing this? Eating a popsicle.

We're going to need a bigger boat. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%