Thursday, August 25, 2005

To all my bros and hos

Wow, so I got quite the response from my bros before hos post. I didn't know you all cared so much. Want to know the funny part? I wasn't really addressing anyone in particular with that post. I really did hear two girls talking about that in the mall. And in lieu of me having anything personally interesting to talk about, I wrote about something that was a general theme that people could relate to. Apparently I was right about that because when I added that "you know who you are", everyone seemed to think I was talking about them. I should add that to the end of every post I write.

To all my bros: Most of you don't even have a ho, but you still managed to fit yourself into the post. Those of you that do have a ho, I consider your ho as one of the bros.

To all my hos: I wasn't saying that I was going to drop you because I wasn't spending enough time with my bros. My bros know I would drop them in a minute for my hos. If you haven't heard from me in a while, it's because I'm a busy guy who hasn't had time for my hos. Having a ho is not a top priorty in my life. To tell you the truth, I've been neglecting both my bros and my hos.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%