Monday, August 08, 2005

Rest in Peace Peter Jennings

Does anybody watch the evening news anymore? I know I don't. My dad watches it religiously. I remember when I was little I could not watch GI Joe very often because it came on at the same time as Dan Rather. It was really disappointing. That was back in the day when we only had one tv in the house. By the time I moved out of my parents house, they had seven tvs. One for every bedroom, one in the living room, two down in the basement, and one in the kitchen. I could walk around the house and never miss a moment of my favorite tv show. Unless I had to go to the bathroom, I guess. Some people don't own a tv. That's just un-American. Join the obese/mindless masses. Get a tv.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%