Thursday, August 04, 2005

A (birth)Day in the Life of Brian

Tuesday was my birthday. Action packed:

12:00am - Received my first birthday greeting from Nichole.

12:49am - Got off of work. Headed for the Cotton Club for a birthday drink.

12:53am - Had some beers and hung out with Kelly as he closed the bar.

1:44am - Decided I needed to go to Jackpot for my birthday.

1:45am - Called Nichole and convinced her she should come with me.

2:27am - Picked up Nichole and headed to Jackpot.

5:03am - Arrived in Jackpot. Got a hotel room at Cactus Pete's. Probably a good idea, but the first time I've slept in Jackpot in the last 3 or 4 times I've been there.

10:17am - Woke up with a hankering to do some gambling.

10:48am - Checked out of the hotel room.

11:02am - Had breakfast and played some keno.

11:39am - Played video poker. Got a straight flush. Won money. Tried to gamble it all away, but Nichole convinced me to cash out.

12:13pm - Played some craps. Broke even. Love craps.

1:12pm - Moved to the Wheel of Madness. Decided it was the best blackjack game ever.

1:37pm - Spun the Wheel of Madness. No madness ensued. Decided the Wheel of Madness is overrated.

3:23pm - Left Jackpot. No net gain or loss. First time I've ever left Jackpot without losing a large amount of cash or an appendage.

4:05pm - Went to the Magic Valley Mall in Twin Falls. Not an exciting place.

4:34pm - Ate dinner at Jaker's. Got my dinner half off because it was my birthday. Ate too much.

5:17pm - Hit the road for Pocatello.

7:30pm - Dropped off Nichole. Headed for the Sandpiper.

7:42pm - Told Buddha it had been one year since I puked on his shoes. Drank my favorite orange drink (Bacardi, Malibu, and orange soda).

8:12pm - Called Gregg. Told him it was my birthday and that he should leave his wife for me.

9:15pm - Called my brother. Found out I was an uncle.

9:37pm - Went to the Cotton Club.

9:38pm - Drank a pink taco.

9:39pm-2:30am - The rest of it is kind of blurry, but there was some karaoke involved. And some drinking. A drunken call to Holly, perhaps to a few other people as well. Club 91. More drinking. Me on the stage with strippers on my lap. Me yelling that this is the best birthday ever. Pictures taken of me with the double drunken peace signs. Me buying Jonesy and Chris private dances. A waitress who was telling me how important a boob job is to her. Me scratching my head at that. A drive home. Me passing out.

All in all, happy birthday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%