Monday, February 05, 2007

Wasting Time...

I like to take quizzes and personality tests on the internet to pass the time when I have nothing better to do. Here's what I've learned about myself on recent tests:

I'm an introvert.
I'm an extrovert.
I hate marriage.
I'm fueled by an appetite for adventure.
"My Way" is my theme song. (I prefer the Elvis version)
Fiji is my fantasy island.
I'm an 80's expert when it comes to headlines.
I exude body confidence.
I'm afraid of commitment.
I'm smarter than today's average 8th grader.
I'm not as smart as a 1950s average 8th grader.
I fall in love easily.
I fall out of love easily.
I'm Christian.
I'm a Hopeless Romantic.
Of all the friends characters, I'm most like Joey.
If I were a breed of dog I'd be a chihuahua.
I should look for a career in education/training.
I follow my heart rather than my head.
I binge drink.
The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are impressed with my NFL knowledge.
I'm skeptical of science.
I do not have the mentality of a serial killer.
I prefer blondes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%