Friday, January 26, 2007

I have to re-post this because it's brilliant!!!

Thanks Kaz!

Here are are some words that are hard to say when your drunk…
1 - Innovative
2 - Preliminary
3 - Proliferation
4 - Cinnamon



Things that are VERY DIFFICULT to say when drunk.

1 - Specificity
2 - British constitution
3 - Passive-aggressive disorder
4 - Transubstantiate



Things which are IMPOSSIBLE to say when drunk



1 - Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to sleep with you.
2 - Nope, no more booze for me.
3 - No kebab for me, thank you.
4 - Sorry, but you're not really my type.
5 - Look mate, I've told you, I'm not interested in a fight.
6 - No way, I couldn't, nobody wants to hear me sing.
7 - Thanks for asking, but I don't want to dance. I have no
co-ordination and hate to make a fool of myself.
8 - Where is the nearest public lavatory? I absolutely refuse to
pee in the street.
9 - I must be going now as I have work in the morning.
10- No no Im fine… I can ride that Buckn Bull… no buckn worries

Mmmm …..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%