Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Presidential Coins

Andy mentioned the new George Washington coin that was to come out on Presidents' Day. I would know nothing of this, seeing as how money never seems to enter my hands, but rather leave them.

Does anyone else think George looks like Snidely Whiplash?


Why does he look so evil on that coin?

That got me wondering what future coins would look like...

John Adams reminds me of a regular at Charley's.


Thomas Jefferson actually looks somewhat normal, though he does resemble Bilbo Baggins.


James Madison looks like Abigor from Ghost Rider. I couldn't find a picture of it, but in the movie, when we are introduced to him, his face is all melting off. So, as he is portrayed here, James Madison is a demon of hell.


I can't wait for future coins...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%