Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Who is Brian?

So, the other night at the bar in the Red Lion, this guy told me that I needed to find a clue and figure out who I am. After some excruciating deep thought, I finally figured out where to get my answer: Google! What follows are some of the images that came up in a search for "Who is Brian?"

I am a Major League pitcher for the best team in baseball!

I don't know where Google is going with this one.

This one kind of explains my penchant for licking Gregg's ear.

This one here says that I have a groovy, poetry reading vibe. Finger snaps.

I believe this one here is telling me that I need to figure out a better way to find myself than looking on Google. That, and I need a third nostril. That's gotta make for some awkward runny noses though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%