Monday, June 05, 2006

Pictures from Back in the Day





I found these pictures tonight that got me reminiscing about old times. These are from my Cedar Point days. In the first picture you see Natalie being accosted by Brian Jennings and me. Each of us was carrying a bag full of liquor. Well, by the looks on our faces they were only half full at that point. The second picture is drunken me hanging out with Natalie later, trying to profess my love for her. I think we were sitting in the hallway of her dorm. Fun times. That was quite the interesting summer. For all you kids out there with nothing to do for the summer, I recommend working at Cedar Point. You get to meet people from all over the world, live by one of the Great Lakes, and of course you get to spend time in the greatest amusement park in the world.

Comments:
cute pics Bri! :)
 
I used to go to Cedar Point once a summer when I lived in Ohio.
I'd say I miss it, but we always went at the begining of summer and everything was covered in June bugs.

My uncles worked there (30 years ago) and both said it was the best of they ever had. They both tried acid for the first time and remember it fondly.
That's how my family rolls.
 
Cedar point is cool, anyone hear of Kennywood?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%