Friday, January 05, 2007

The Year that was Brian

I do this every year, so I might as well keep up with tradition, though a bit late. Here's a recap of the year that was:

Most Memorable Moment: Hmmmm, 2006 wasn't all that memorable of a year... Let's see, I guess it would be finally getting to see O.A.R. in concert. Good times, but they left me incomplete as they did not play poker. But oh yes, we will meet again....

Moment I would like to forget: Already forgotten... oh wait, it was the moment I walked into the karaoke-free Cotton Club for the first time.

Hello: Mandy introduced me to Little People and Deal or No Deal!!!

Goodbye: Cat and I parted ways because of a disagreement on what constituted a litter box. And a sad goodbye to the Cotton Club.

Best Movie: Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Best Concert: Of course it was O.A.R. at the Gorge!!! Black Eyed Peas put on a good show too.

Best Athletic Performance: Playing basketball for the first time in a long time and me lying on the ground afterward gasping for breath. Good times.

Best New Motivational Phrase for Work: "I'm going to punch you in the face." That gets my staff motivated.

Favorite Song: Bebot

New Hobby: Chasing mice around my kitchen.

Comments:
I was going to yoink this and do my own version on my blog, but I can't fill it out all the way. I didn't go to a concert and the athletic thing I did was getting off the couch without help the day I had the baby.
And that's the best of what I bring to the party.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%