Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Yeah, if you're expecting a gift from me, then uh, I hope you don't expect it before Christmas. I'm thinking that I will be able to get my packages wrapped up and mailed by Tuesday. Hmmmm, yes.

I don't like Christmas shopping. There's just too many people at the mall and stuff. No good. I don't like people. Not Christmas shopping people anyway. They will cut you. I'm not talking in line either. I'm talking with knives.

I got my first Christmas card in the mail the other day. Thanks, Janel. Then I got one at work. So I have a total of two. Sweet. I might send some out. But yeah, I'm closer to sending out those Christmas presents. Good luck.

Bah humbug. I'm just not in a Christmasy type mood.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%