Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Life is Not Complete

Well, as some of you may know, I went to the Gorge last Saturday. I went for one reason and one reason only...Crazy Game of Poker. Were my wishes fulfilled? Sadly, no. I remain incomplete. The concert wasn't a total loss. The Gorge is an amazing venue. And Dave played my favorite Dave song, so I'm totally satisfied there.

After that I checked out the area in Oregon where I'm supposed to be moving here one of these days. Looks alright. Here's some pics:

We decided to go to Newport to check out the beach. We saw these guys at the pier attracting a crowd, so I did the naturally tourist thing and took a picture.

Lynn found one to make her friend.

Albany is a fine town. This was the highlight.

Driving intently.

We found this little waterfall just off the highway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%